City Apartments - Serving Farm Labor Families
The apartments are located on 5th and 6th
Streets and on Milham, King, and Edwards
Streets in Kettleman City. There are (10) 2-bedroom,
(20) 3-bedroom, and (10) 4-bedroom units.
Features of Kettleman City Apartments:
- Air Conditioners
- On-site preschool
- Washer and dryer hookups
- Upgraded apartments
- On-site maintenance worker
- Stove and refrigerator furnished
- Housing Authority-paid water, sewer,
Rents Effective July 1, 2015:
- 2 Bedrooms: $479/month
- 3 Bedrooms: $522/month
- 4 Bedrooms: $566/month
Your actual rent may be lower. Rental assistance is available for up to 27 low-income families.
- Receive a substantial portion of income
from farm labor
- Be a U.S. citizen or be legally admitted
for permanent residence
- Meet moderate income limit restrictions
(See Income Limits)
- Pass occupancy screening which includes
a criminal background check, landlord reference
check, credit history, and home visit.
“In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this
institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin,
sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights,
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or call (800)
795-3272 (voice), or (202) 720-6382 (TDD).”