Cameron Commons in Kings County, CA
Admin Farm Labor Housing in Kings County, CA, consists of one two-bedroom and four three-bedroom single-family homes located throughout Armona. The Housing Authority of Kings County gives preference to families with farm labor incomes over other families for occupancy of these homes.
Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher rental assistance is also accepted for this farm labor housing. Contact us for more details.
Cameron Commons Features
- 24 Two-Bedroom Apartments & 8 Three-Bedroom Residences
- Indoor Washer & Dryer Hookups
- Storage Rooms
- Community Room
- Stove & Refrigerator
- Housing Authority-Paid Water, Sewer, & Trash
The Following Mixed-Income Occupancy Is Required:
- 17 Two-Bedroom & 5 Three-Bedroom Units at Very Low-Income Levels
- 7 Two-Bedroom & 3 Three-Bedroom Units at Other Low-Income Levels
For More Information, Please See Income Limits