Conventional Housing in Kings County, CA
The Housing Authority of Kings County is proud to offer conventional housing in Kings County, CA, for individuals in need of low-income housing options. Contact us with any questions you have about our different low-income public housing communities.
One hundred fifty-one one-to-five-bedroom homes located in Hanford on Alder, S. Irwin, S. Phillips, Scott, and S. Redington Streets.
Seventeen two-to-four-bedroom homes located in Armona on Pimo, Cornelia, and Christopher Streets.
Valley View Village
One hundred one-to-five-bedroom homes located in Corcoran on 6 ½, Patterson, Miller, Garvey, Lorina, and Reagan Avenues.
Features of Public Housing Developments
- Residents Have the Option to Choose Rent Based on Their Family’s Income & Allowances or a Flat Rent
- Residents Are Eligible for Free Classes at the Computer Learning Center
- Indoor Laundry Hookups
- Air Conditioners
- Stove & Refrigerator Provided
- Housing Authority-Paid Water, Sewer, & Trash Service
- Storage Rooms
- Most Homes Featured Fenced Yards
- Each Development Has Wheelchair-Accessible Units Available